Rent The Board Room Cabaret
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PACKAGE FOR The Board Room Cabaret space:
REHEARSAL/TECH RATES [within the space]
$20.00/hr. with a 2/hr. minimum (tech dates/load in/load outs fall under this – charged outside hours stated considered “performance”. No rental starts before 8 and no rental can extend past 11pm.
- Monday – Wednesday 6 pm – 10 pm $100.00
- Thursday 6 pm – 10 pm $90.00
- Friday, Saturday 6 pm – 10 pm $125.00
- Sunday matinee 12 noon – 4 pm $90.00
- Sunday evening 5 pm – 9 pm $100.00
NOTE: There is no slots for late-night performances
NOTE: Combining Rehearsal/Tech Rates before or after Performances is allowable by RENTER and will be charged by LESSOR
NOTE: Any need for advisory personnel such as House Lighting or Sound Designer RENTER will negotiate with those individuals and will be paid directly.
- House Manager $50/night per Performance times
- Box Office Personnel $12/hr
- Stage Manager, Light or Sound Operator – rate to be determined with needs of show (normally between $75-100 per show)
- Please contact Don Horn via email: email@example.com. The Board Room Cabaret Space is limited on equipment.
- One staff member from triangle productions! must be present during all rental times – per signed lease with owner. There is no charge for this.
- No keys will be assigned to RENTER as one staff person will on-site at all times.
- All renters must rent under the “umbrella of triangle productions!” either as a co- production or in association per signed lease with owner.
- RENTER must have their own liability insurance.
- RENTER will be required to pay 20% of rental costs up front; balance of ½ at first performance and balance at last performance (or rental if RENTER is only using theatre to rehearse)
- RENTER CANNOT change the configuration of the stage area and is not allowed to anchor anything into the walls, ceiling or floor.
- RENTER must take space back to pre-rental condition.