triangle productions! is seeking an outgoing, energetic Marketing Manager to do the following:
TITLE: Marketing Manager
HOURS: 30 hours per week-Mostly day shift with occasional nights during evening performances.
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience
The mission of triangle productions! is to entertain and educate through the celebration and presentation of contemporary live theatre, and to promote diversity and tolerance through the presentation of accessible, high-quality productions addressing a broad range of social and political issues.
triangle is one of the longest surviving theater companies in the Portland metro area. Its longevity is due in part to innovative programming and to adapting to an ever changing market. The company has been consistent in its key staff and Board and is continually evaluating and improving its services to ensure patrons receive the highest value for their arts dollars.
Donations and Support
• Foster business relationships with local community leader’s to enhance triangle productions!’s presence in the community.
• Actively seek donations and support for triangle productions! with the corporate community as well as individuals.
• Establish and manage long-term relationships with new and existing donors and sponsors
Awareness Creation and Ticket Sales
• Analyze and interpret booking and revenue data in order to maximize revenues and identify new opportunities.
• Actively seek out new corporate and business partnerships and donations
• Develops and manage strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans to meet and exceed established attendance goals.
• Actively work with present season ticket holders, developing relationships for both increase ticket sales and donor relations
• Develop, execute and measure promotional campaigns, which may include direct mail, telemarketing, television or radio or newsprint advertising, exhibits, inserts, internet or web-sites, displays and special events
• Represent triangle productions! at industry events and organizations, to include public speaking and participation.
• Be involved with local community groups (Kerns, Hollywood, etc.)
• Actively market/advertise triangle via printed and electronic medias
• Develop and execute strategy to increase single and group ticket sales
• Interact with board of directors when necessary
• When needed, be at theater during show nights to meet and greet audience members – audience development
• Research and seek out grant opportunities
• Assist in writing grants
• Assist producer and box office personnel as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or related field
• 2 years of SEO, Social Media & Digital Marketing
• Entrepreneurially-oriented spirit driven, high energy level and strong commitment to obtaining results
• Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills; and diplomacy, tact and relationship building skills imperative
• Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and strategic perspective
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility, balanced with input from key stakeholders
• Knowledge and experience in marketing principles, especially as they relate to non-profit arts markets highly preferred
• Must conduct oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness and Caring
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
If you fit the role, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.