Rent The Board Room Cabaret
This room used to be the Board Room for the Farmer's Insurance and for Salvation Army - so we just continued the name. The room is in the south side of the building, across the lobby from The Sanctuary - main stage. Lobby is shared by both spaces. It has no dressing room, but the music room can be used if needed. There is only one entrance and that is audience entrance as well. This room is designed for those on a limited budget and needing limited sound/lights. We know there is a need for this type of space and we do not suggest that it is anything more than what it is - a useable performance space with limited resources. The seating capacity of the space is 45-47.
THIS IS A SIMPLE SPACE - LOW TECH THAT'S WHY IT COST LESS!
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PACKAGE FOR The Board Room Cabaret space:
Approximately 11'6" wide and 9'3" deep. There is a curvature in the stage wall.
REHEARSAL/TECH RATES [within the space]
$20.00/hr. with a 2/hr. minimum (tech dates/load in/load outs fall under this – charged outside hours stated considered “performance”. No rental starts before 8 and no rental can extend past 11pm.
- Monday – Wednesday 6 pm – 10 pm $100.00
- Thursday 6 pm – 10 pm $90.00
- Friday, Saturday 6 pm – 10 pm $125.00
- Sunday matinee 12 noon – 4 pm $90.00
- Sunday evening 5 pm – 9 pm $100.00
NOTE: There is no slots for late-night performances
NOTE: Combining Rehearsal/Tech Rates before or after Performances is allowable by RENTER and will be charged by LESSOR
NOTE: Any need for advisory personnel such as House Lighting or Sound Designer RENTER will negotiate with those individuals and will be paid directly.
- House Manager $50/night per Performance times
- Box Office Personnel $12/hr
- Stage Manager, Light or Sound Operator – rate to be determined with needs of show (normally between $75-100 per show)
- Please contact Don Horn via email: email@example.com. The Board Room Cabaret Space is limited on equipment.
- One staff member from triangle productions! must be present during all rental times – per signed lease with owner. There is no charge for this.
- No keys will be assigned to RENTER as one staff person will on-site at all times.
- All renters must rent under the “umbrella of triangle productions!” either as a co- production or in association per signed lease with owner.
- RENTER must have their own liability insurance.
- RENTER will be required to pay 20% of rental costs up front; balance of ½ at first performance and balance at last performance (or rental if RENTER is only using theatre to rehearse)
- RENTER CANNOT change the configuration of the stage area and is not allowed to anchor anything into the walls, ceiling or floor.
- RENTER must take space back to pre-rental condition.