YOU'RE INVITED! APRIL 15TH AT 5 PM - 29TH SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT! AND IT'S FREE!!!!
Check out triangle productions! 28th season through our YouTube channel - watch our promotional video for our latest season.
“Can it be so simple then...have we rewritten every line?” Okay, maybe not...but as I look to the 28th season, of one thing I’m certain: I’m truly proud that what was started all those years ago, still stands firmly planted today.
Here are a few fun facts that you may or may not have known:
- triangle is the oldest LBGTQ identified theatre in the Northwest (and possibly the only one)
- triangle has not raised single ticket prices for the past six years. We absorb the handling charge instead of having you pay.
- All actors, technicians, musicians are hired as employees and paid hourly. (There are only a handful of arts organizations that do that in the State of Oregon and the Board of triangle productions! is proud to be one.)
Not only are plays being produced at our “home” here at Sandy Plaza, but we are going to be “going on the road again” ... right down Sandy, to Burnside then to NW 3rd — to Darcelle XV Showplace! That’s right, triangle is collaborating with the Guinness Book of World Record’s oldest drag queen performer, Walter Cole (aka Darcelle) to host the return of one of the wackiest musicals triangle has ever produced: Pageant featuring the return of Kevin Cook (aka Poison Waters) as Miss Texas!
Also, we have actors returning to our stage — some of your favorites: Sarah Lucht last seen in Angles in America in 1997; Michelle Maida (Ari-Maria, Jewtopia, Next Fall); James Sharinghousen (Buyer and Cellar, Avenue Q, The Big Bang); Gary Norman (What The Butler Saw, The Food Chain, Party), and we’re excited to have Todd Van Voris join us as part of the triangle family.
Take a look, I think you’ll find an eclectic array of shows from God to drag and everything in between - would you expect anything else from us?
Here’s to year 28! Thank you for being here and making triangle what it is.
- Don Horn
How to Buy Tickets
1. The easiest way to purchase your tickets for a triangle show is through our ticketing server, Arts People. With this server you will never be charged a service or handing fee, what you see is what you pay! The benefit of purchasing your tickets through triangle is you will get to pick your own seat based on your preference and budget! Full season ticket brochure is below. Please download and print if you wish to purchase the full season.
2. RACC's Arts Card allows all patrons who donate $60 or more to RACC purchase two tickets for the price of one! RACC Arts Card holders have the option of purchasing these two-for-one tickets as rush tickets 15 minutes before the show is scheduled to begin at the Box Office Will Call window. For more information on this program, click the button below.
3. RACC's Arts for All program allows any Oregon Trail Card holder to purchase a ticket for $5. Arts for All patrons have the option of purchasing these $5 tickets as rush tickets 15 minutes before the show is scheduled to begin at the Box Office Will Call window. Each Oregon Trail Card must be shown at the box office window at the time of purchase. Only those who receive the legal benefits per card may claim this deal. A maximum of two people may purchase these discounted tickets per card presented. For more information on this program, click the button below.